Nothing is Impossible


I'm the sweet owner


. Hai, I'm Siti Nur Yayan. You can call me Myss Aness. On my way to TwoZero. UTM student. Anything else, you can ask maybe. Wee~~ Around in my blog? Don't forget to give footsteps okey ;)



Music Video

Status

Sometimes you don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breath, trust and let go and see what happen




Choose Background

Background 1 Background 2 Background 3


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: Facebook
: Not yet have
: Instagram
: YaYangStory

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Meiza Maulida the basecode from Arrien Amani and Anugerah Salsa. The sweet header is Amatullah Mufidah. And the lovely helper is Aminah Hafidzatunnisa. Cute icon from Pixel.
Seperation is killing...?
5 Nov 2013 | 0 Possible[s]
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah
in the name of Allah most gracious :)

All things going crazy, when he told me that he will moved from Matrik Penang to Uitm Seri Iskandar. The more sadness part is he told me 2 days before he go. Who is he? My Beloved Crush absolutely. He left matrik, when my turn for taking MUET, 23 OCTOBER 2013, and he not wait for me at all. As I know, When I'm already finish my MUET, I'm rushed to the 'pondok pengawal', and I'm only see his friend, bob. I'm asked him "Where is he?" He answered, "Aniss, he already leave..." I'm asked again "Why he leave so fast, his ticket on 2.15pm right? Now, 10.45am." "I don't know actually. He suddenly changed his mind and by the way, he gives you something. I think this will give you the answer. You have to be strong, aniss. Our final start on this Friday, Pejo believes that you can make it. So be strong! Hwaitingg!!" I'm only can smile.


Do you know why he give me a letter? Bcoz we don't have any contact no, facebook, either twitter, whatup, or wechat.We just believe on fate! If Allah gives us chances to meet again, we accept, and if there is no chances, we also accept it. What should we do? Just sit on the "sejadah" and pray.




On Friday, the exam is start, Math test. After done, I have tested again. When I get into the room, my roomate, Mardiah Kamal is packing all her things. I'm thinking "Why she packed so early, she should leave on Saturday. Let her be" Suddenly, she told me that she leave on that day on that time. What the shocked new, I should accept again. I was lucky, because there are no exam for the next day. The examination schedule arranged just nice, as it know the bad things will happen to me. I know that, 'Everythings happen for a reason', Only He knows, how am I on that day. I miss you, Mardiey. Miss all things that we have spent together.




Okey, I'm should end now. It already 3.45am...Assalamualaikum