Nothing is Impossible


I'm the sweet owner


. Hai, I'm Siti Nur Yayan. You can call me Myss Aness. On my way to TwoZero. UTM student. Anything else, you can ask maybe. Wee~~ Around in my blog? Don't forget to give footsteps okey ;)



Music Video

Status

Sometimes you don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breath, trust and let go and see what happen




Choose Background

Background 1 Background 2 Background 3


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: Facebook
: Not yet have
: Instagram
: YaYangStory

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Meiza Maulida the basecode from Arrien Amani and Anugerah Salsa. The sweet header is Amatullah Mufidah. And the lovely helper is Aminah Hafidzatunnisa. Cute icon from Pixel.
I'M KMPP-rian
27 Jun 2013 | 0 Possible[s]
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah 
in the name of Allah most gracious ;-)

Already one month, i'm here, in KMPP. What i am feel since i'm being here? Mcm mcm woo. Sometimes feels i'm was the lucky ones being here, sometimes i want back home, miss my family very very much, sometimes it really awkward for me, stays with people that i don't know most. Really difficult! But for the sake of my parents, i can do it by myself although already 1 month I didn't sees them. Really miss them. Ikut hati nk blek jek tiap2 mggu tpy uwang kos nyer ngak ada sikkk. Kan best lau ade org sponsor just like my friend, Nadia. Further study kat Mesir, dapat support dari future husband. The most important part is lagy2, future husband dye tuh kontraktor. Ade bnyak job, fulus masyuk jek. I wish I can be her! Macam ane saye nk tak ley jdy dye, for your information, her future husband has give her elaun as much as RM500 in her accounts, ituu blom agy ble dye dah study. Aiyoo,, kaye nyer. Mcm mcm boley buat RM500 tuh weyhhh. >lari dari topik<

Oke, back to my topic about My Life in KMPP . New life? Sound intresting buttt... for me it totally not. Just take it as adventure in my life. Hahaha *lawak* >.< Yeah! New Life??? New Classmates too. Got H3P6 Praktikum, as much as 24 person. But, can I get a friend, who really closed between me and Torpaedoo *tanda soal* still searching. I hope so. Oke, this picture of my classsmates.

From this-->



Change to --->

Since i'm here, I learned more loghat meyhhh. Walaupun, lidah dok belit-belit, tpy nk try jugakk. Who care? Hehehe . Btw, I've found two persons similarly like acad and pijal, not totally buttt... continouslyyy. Wakaka XD Just kidding , jgn mara maa. Seriusly, same gler. I think i can get both picture to show all of you about them. Be patient!

Orite, orite. My stomach has already sing BARA BARA BERE BERE song. I think I need go to kafe now before it change to BORO BORO song . Kihkihkih >.< oke,, daaaa...