Nothing is Impossible


I'm the sweet owner


. Hai, I'm Siti Nur Yayan. You can call me Myss Aness. On my way to TwoZero. UTM student. Anything else, you can ask maybe. Wee~~ Around in my blog? Don't forget to give footsteps okey ;)



Music Video

Status

Sometimes you don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breath, trust and let go and see what happen




Choose Background

Background 1 Background 2 Background 3


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: Facebook
: Not yet have
: Instagram
: YaYangStory

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Meiza Maulida the basecode from Arrien Amani and Anugerah Salsa. The sweet header is Amatullah Mufidah. And the lovely helper is Aminah Hafidzatunnisa. Cute icon from Pixel.
MUET ??
6 Nov 2013 | 0 Possible[s]

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah
in the name of Allah most gracious :)

Aigoo! When the day will come? The day that I will fall in love with MUET a.k.a english subject. I'm waiting~~ Even tengah cuti sem, 3 minggu nie. My Sir, Mr. Syafiq, always reminds me to struggle  for my BI. I think, cuty sem nie nk goyang kaki, pejam mata, dok golek-golek atas katil kejap ke kiri kejap ke kanan, terlentang sane, terlentang sini, Revenge tdo balik lepas exam. But, nasib tak menyebelahi saye, sebab Exam MUET saye tak lepas lagy. Arggghhh!! See...


23 NOVEMBER 2013 ! Tarikh Keramat. Hari Sabtu kot exam. Aiyoyoyo! By the way, chek tak tahu naa, nk start mcm mne. Lau reading, just bulat2 jek. Writing? Karangan. Listening? Dengar pastu jawab soalan. Semua soalan suprise kot. Sir pulak, asyik repeat bende yang same. Keeping doing exercise! Read more and more! dan Jgn lupe abis kan exercise dalam buku tu. Werkk :-P

Hah! Nak tahu tak? Sir ade bagy saye, Tips How To be Matured . Saye ade, Awak ade?? Tak de kan. Hahahaha. I think, this is not funny but I'm still don't understand why my classmate laughing when I told this to them. is it funny ?? herghh~ *tgn ke bahu, mate ke ats*

Maybe I'm look so childish, but it my character wokey. I'm already try, acting be someone else, who is matured, like try drink coffee, even I hate coffee most, it was my first time coffee pass through my throat. What can I say?  it terrible.And, other thing, I wear handbag to the class, not schoolbag and wear high heels like other girl and lecturer. Seriously, geli siott. I just hurting myself, really awkward and annoyed. So, I make decision to be myself. I don't care what people saying. Titik!

And, BI please be nice with me. I don"t know why you always spoiled all my result. In UPSR, only you I got B, in PMR also, in SPM only you I got C. But, in UPS only you I got D+, other are A until B. My result doesn't mean anything, if BI i failed to catch up. Herrgghhh!!

Need more effort!! Hwaiting...!!

Oke, need spend time with MUET. Babai <3 <3 <3
*MUET, aku cinta padamu*